Director E-commerce Operations
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
In NikeDirect Digital & Connected Marketplace Operations we are relentlessly rolling out our strategy to reach a more premium service level for our Nike.com consumers, an important enabler to facilitate the double digit growth and define the future of (online) retail for Nike.
At Nike.com we are building the future supply chain capabilities for Nike and the marketplace. The supply chain strategy is based on the ever changing demands of the consumer, creating agility to respond swiftly.
This role is responsible for elevating and sustaining digital innovation for the connected marketplace, in partnership with the Digital Business, NikeDirect Engineering, Product Management and the European Logistics Centre (ELC) teams.
A talented manager who leads a small team and is a key member of the NikeDirect Marketplace Operations leadership team
- Elevate and sustain insight driven digital innovation across the connected marketplace
- Focus on the consumer through internal & external consumer insights & analytics to drive trade off & innovation investment decisions
- Own the portfolioby driving an innovation culture (including intake processes, stakeholder alignment, budget & tooling)
- Manage trade offs & business cases for capabilities to build the future connected marketplace
- Unlock connected marketplace through delivery of strategic capability programs with a focus on connected inventory (RFID, BlockChain, multi node planning)
- Scale for Growth: Build scalable capabilities, leveraging best practice (internal & external) to facilitate double digit growth
- Facilitate and drive culture shift towards agile way of working
- Connection to the business – drive partnership with digital product / consumer insights directors / program & innovation directors across the organization
- Lead, coach and inspire the NikeDirect Marketplace Operations development team, building digital supply chain functional talent and drive organization excellence
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or likewise.
- At least 8 years relevant work experience in supply chain and logistics.
- Extensive supply chain operations experience in the digital or e-commerce business in FTW / APP industry in Europe is mandatory
- Experience in management and/or project management, consultancy is preferred
- Strategic thinking and vision creation competences are a must
- First class communication skills
- Influencing, leadership in a matrix organization
- Result driven, focus on problem solving
- Proven ability to lead, coach, drive & inspire team
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.