This opportunity is looking to recruit an experienced Merchandiser from a supplier background. You will be part of a busy Commercial Team supplying a broad range of woven and jersey casualwear for men, women and children to leading retailers and brands.
Merchandiser - The role:
- Updating and maintaining company and customer systems from confirmation of a development sample to shipment of production.
- Maintaining the critical path to ensure all key dates meet customer requirement/deadlines.
- Raising purchase orders, managing samples and organising shipments.
- Manage customer expectations, submissions, approvals & deliveries.
- Assessing sealing, pre-production & shipment samples.
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Ideal 3/5yrs experience working within a similar merchandiser or production role, from a supplier background.
- Highly organised, attentive to detail and analytically minded.
- Strong critical path ownership. Proactive approach.
- Highly proficient IT skills(Microsoft Office Programs, particularly Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required as will be dealing with Asian factories on a daily basis.
- Team player who can handle a busy workload.
- Looking for someone who is happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and do what is required to achieve results. Due to the nature of a working in a small business the role will be varied and hands on.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.