Sample Room Coordinator
Marson fabrics, based in London, operating worldwide, are a creative on-trend wholesale supplier of ladies fashion fabrics to high street stores and manufacturers.
Daily Tasks include:
- Keeping company database of sample rolls up to date – this includes taking rolls off and putting them onto the inhouse system.
- Using the inhouse Mertex system – This will be taught to you.
- Emailing and liaising with customers and taking sample orders.
- Liaising with the warehouse as to when stocks are coming in from China and Turkey.
- Organising bulk and strike off lengths to be sent to customers for orders.
- Organising and producing swatches and keeping all stock swatches up to date.
- Creating fabric hangers for client master ranges.
- On occasion taking samples to customers in the surrounding areas.