Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Coordinator to join an International luxury womenswear lifestyle brand, responsible for CMT and fabrics.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 3 years’ experience within Production at a luxury brand, with excellent administration skills and an accretive and can do attitude.
• Raising production orders on our in-house system NAV (Navision)
• Routing/BOM/COO certification on NAV
• Accurately transferring information from design data to production schedules
• Creating & updating production factory delivery schedule spreadsheets on EXCEL
• CMT requests to all factories and request costings from Pattern Cutter and fabric price and leadtime
• Chasing factories for cutting figures, analyse information, update data & report
• Chase factories for production deliveries, check packing lists & update database
• Liaising with the warehouse, advising when bulk deliveries are due
• Maintaining raw material stocks lists & ensuring these are kept updated
• Ordering labels & trims for production
• Sending labels & trims to factories, arranging courier collection/deliveries
• Updating core fabric information throughout the season
• Working closely with other members of the Production team
• General assistance within the production department
• Minimum 3-5 year experience in a similar role at a similar brand.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure is essential with a can do attitude.
• Good to problem solving with a pro-active attitude.
• Must have the ability to multi-task.
Apply for Production Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly