ACCOUNT MANAGER – Promotional Merchandise
My client is a Global leader in promotional merchandise and branding solutions. They have over 30 years’ experience in the promotional industry and continue to grow year on year.
They are looking for an experienced and driven Account Manager with previous experience of working within the promotional merchandise industry. With a strong passion for sales you will manage a range of high profile FMCG clients. You will be supported by the companies buying, design, compliance and logistics teams.
Experience required as per:
- Be of graduate calibre, you’ll have at least 3 years’ previous account management experience gained in the promotional merchandise industry or a related industry.
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Have experience of working on complex, large, Far East sourced projects.
- Have knowledge of factory auditing and product compliance.
- Have experience of working globally.
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-47757
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.