Product Developer - womenswear lifestyle brand
We are currently seeking a talented Product Developer to join the team with this market leader in the design and sourcing of apparel and footwear for some of the highest profile global brands.
Within their portfolio of own and licensed brands are heritage sportswear brands and cult British brands; in this role you would be working on womenswear for a globally-recognised brand.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager and working closely with the design team the role includes:-
- checking designers’ CADs and compiling size charts before issuing to factories
- efficiently communicating with overseas factories
- managing critical path to ensure deliveries on schedule
- working with factories and Design to sign off fabric / trims / prints / lab dips
- checking and measuring all samples throughout the development process & ensuring comments are understood by suppliers
- managing timings of photographic samples
- liaising with factories and customers on any production issues
- manage sample libraries
The ideal candidate will be a great communicator and have:-
- at least 5 years’ experience within product development
- a good all-round knowledge of the apparel market
- experience of working effectively with overseas suppliers and factories
- strong organizational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- excellent attention to detail
This role is a maternity cover contract in the first instance, however it does offer the opportunity of a permanent position for the right candidate.
Apply for Product Developer - womenswear lifestyle brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly