My client designs and manufactures fashion products for some of the most well-known high street retailers. They are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team who has a passion for providing an excellent admin support.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with experience in a retail head office or retail supplier within a sales department or supply chain.
Sales Administrator - The Role:
- To ensure that orders are administered efficiently and delivered on time to the customers working alongside the sales, design and merchandising team.
- Placing purchase orders for product and packaging.
- Update weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Ensure that all account details and product requirements for each customer are up to date and managed on a daily basis.
- Create and manage the critical path and follow up with both UK and Far East suppliers.
- Deal with daily correspondence, organise meetings and provide client information to the sales team when required.
Sales Administrator - The Person:
- 2 – 3yrs previous administration or account coordinator experience within a fast paced product area.
- Experience managing critical path, liaising directly both with factories in the Far East and UK.
- Ideally you will come from an accessories background.
- Must be organised, methodical and analytical and be able to work within a busy office environment.
- Advanced computer skills Microsoft Excel (spreadsheets).
- Ideally have a degree within the fashion industry.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and a great team player who is happy to help in other areas of the business.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.