Men's Woven & Denim Designer
Men’s Woven & Denim Designer
This well-established, key supplier to the UK High Street are looking for a trend driven, commercial and talented Menswear specialist to join their team. Currently experiencing a huge period of growth, this is an exciting time to join the business and an expanding team.
You will be responsible for a number of High Street accounts, and you will work across men’s wovens and denim product, an understanding of Denim, Laundries and Treatments is essential. You will be able to spot trends and translate them into viable product and present confidently in customer meetings, and build great relationships. You will also be confident traveling and working directly with suppliers on a regular basis.
Men’s Woven & Denim Designer – The Role
- Produce seasonal trend and direction boards which will include, washes and treatments.
- Plan and design commercial trend led ranges for your given customers
- Liaise with buyers and merchandisers managing the product lifecycle
- Work closely with technical teams and suppliers to ensure product is correct for wash and fit
- Regular travel is essential for inspiration and supplier visits.
Men’s Woven & Denim Designer - The Candidate
- Previous experience in Denim Design is Essential
- Menswear Design Experience is Essential
- Experience working with factories in Pakistan is desirable
- You will be creative and commercially minded
- You will be able to spot key trends and have a good eye for product
- Experience with wash houses, techniques and treatments is desirable.
- You will have experience working with a small close knit team and be a team player.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.