eCRM Coordinator / Assistant
A leading global design, marketing and distribution Footwear, Accessories and Apparel business are currently looking for a results and customer focused eCRM Coordinator/Assistant to join their small dynamic team.
eCRM Coordinator / Assistant – The Role
- Work with CRM strategies, encouraging both customer retention and loyalty.
- Assist the team to drive strategies and marketing campaigns to increase customer retention, sales and added value.
- You will maintain the email calendar for the EMEA region.
- Work with the consumer teams to ensure consistency throughout internal and external departments and agencies.
- You will identify and engage with new digital innovations.
- Experience in writing copy and working with Digital Design Teams.
eCRM Coordinator / Assistant – Key Skills
- Previous experience of working in a similar Footwear, Accessories or Apparel business with eCRM is preferred
- You will have experience with deploying CRM campaigns across multi media channels.
- You will have experience in data collection and analysis.
- Ideally you will have experience of working with email marketing platforms such as Rseponsys.
- Passionate about everything digital, online marketing and gets a buzz from successful customer marketing campaigns.
- Strong IT and Excel Skills are Essential
- European Languages are an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML is desirable.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.