Men's Jersey wear Designer Leicester
We are currently working with one of the leading suppliers of men's fashion to the high street across the UK and Europe. They are now looking to grow their young fashion men's wear ranges in smart jersey wear.
Designing for jersey multi-product to include graphics and shapes, they are looking for a Designer who has their finger on the pulse, who is aware of trends and looks, someone who can interpret these looks into a commercial and viable offering to this particular account.
This position requires someone to be based in Leicester working remotely from home who can visit customers as and when required.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing current menswear trend-led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend meetings to discuss ranges
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Previous experience working as men's casual jersey wear Designer
- Ideally used to working with and supplying high street fashion retailers
- Good understanding of fabrics and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU NEED TO PROVIDE CURRENT DESIGN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO