Head of Production - Fine Jewellery
Our client is a renowned Fine Jewellery brand designing and selling exceptional pieces which are sought after by a diverse worldwide clientele. They have a prestigious Store and Headquarters in the heart of London’s Mayfair.
They now wish to appoint a Head of Production to run the most prominent area of the creative suite within the business; taking the initial design stage through the development and production process to deliver beautiful high jewellery collections and bespoke pieces.
Reporting to the CEO and managing the production and workshop team, your responsibilities will include:
- Product management including creating and updating range plans, price grids and new product introductions,
- To ensure that all agreed departmental processes are being adhered to and relevant support materials produced.
- Chief liaison with Creative Director.
- To create new collection briefs to ensure creativity, commerciality and margin. sensitive product ranges along with Creative Director and CEO.
- To create and execute monthly report package including retail and wholesale store performance and solutions to maximize sales potential.
- Review Competitor Analysis and competitive offer/track trends domestically and internationally on a monthly basis.
- To review new design concepts in relation to business need, supplier strategy and collection cohesion.
- Responsible for pre-production financial planning and budgets.
- Responsible for creating and implement the pricing structure (to include new collections, core range and bespoke).
- Monitor margins to ensure profitability.
- Responsible for the development of a global commercially competitive supply chain.
- Negotiate and develop better costs and delivery schedules from suppliers.
- Oversee preproduction work flow, financial planning/budget control.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant fine jewellery, production and commercial experience.
- Proven experience with successful production and wholesale execution in fine jewellery and luxury goods.
- Excellent negotiating skills. Ability to negotiate and develop costings structure with a commercial approach to cost and margin control.
- Strong commercial and analytical knowledge.
- Outstanding technical production and merchandising knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Appreciation of creative process.
We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for Head of Production - Fine Jewellery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly