Our client is a privately owned business with two successful womenswear brands, selling direct to a loyal and growing customer base in the UK, US and Europe. They are now seeking a Merchandiser to join their small team with a flat structure; this design and marketing office is in a relaxed but hard working environment.
Merchandiser- The Role:
- This is a key role which has total responsibility for the management of stock for one of the brands
- You will be working closely with the Product Developers and the supply base
- Proposing and instigating initial orders with suppliers in China and Europe
- Analysing sales and managing repeat orders
- Allocating styles by catalogue and country to maximise return
- Working with suppliers on minimums, deliveries, etc
- Managing the clearance of stock through a variety of channels
Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- Must be highly numerate and commercial
- Ideally have experience of working with catalogue based product sales
- Able to build excellent relationships internally and with the supply chain
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Adaptable, knowledgeable and flexible
- Strong IT skills
Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Benefits include discount on product and an on site gym
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.