Womens Graphic and Jersey shape Designer
We are currently working with one of the top three leading suppliers of young fashion jersey wear to the high street retailers across the UK and Europe.
They are looking for a Senior Women's Graphic and Jerseywear Designer to work primarily on graphics but also be competent at designing shapes. The ideal candidate will be strong on designing and selling fashion graphic/casual jerseywear to the young fast fashion high street retailers within the UK and Europe.
You will design and contribute to the constant development and co-ordination of new product ranges, to satisfy market key trends and customer needs, offering innovation and fresh approaches to design.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design current young women's graphics and jersey trend led fashion ranges to present to clients
- Put together Design, Mood, Colour and Trend Boards
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend meetings to discuss ranges
- Sourcing of fabric and trims
- To produce detailed technical packs for accurate first-time samples
- Previous experience working as Ladies Graphics and Casual Jerseywear Designer
- Ideally used to working with and supplying High Street Fashion Retailers such as ASOS, River Island and Inditex group
- Good understanding of fabrics, fabric manipulation and fabric techniques
- Experience in working on garment costings would be advantageous
- Ability to draft garment specifications
- Good understanding of garment construction
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Possess excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong CAD skills
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMITTED CURRENT DESIGN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO
Apply for Womens Graphic and Jersey shape Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly