A great opportunity for a Production Merchandiser/Manager to join a leading ladies fashion company in the Lancashire area. You will be ensuring the progression of styles through the sampling & Production
As a business they supply to young fashion companies such as Boohoo, Pretty Little thing, ASOS etc. They manufacture in the UK and source from abroad . The role would suit someone with 3 years import/ Production Merchandising experience
About the role
- Goods In/Goods out management (Paperwork etc.)
- Material receipt organising (allocating to correct place for factory pickup)
- Production management
- Critical path management
- Customer communication/Updates
- Order allocation
- Setting targets for internal production departments
- Production reporting
- Factory compliance checklist
- Costing analysis
- Booking in orders to customer
- Arranging collections/Delivery
- 3 years plus experience as an Import Merchandiser/ Production Merchandiser.
- Desirable experience working in a ladies wear clothing company.
- Desirable, fashion degree.
- Strong excel and computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Chance to work for a growing business
Work with young fashionable product