Head of New Product Development
An innovative, luxury cosmetics company recruiting for Head of New Product Development to work with bath oils
Your new company
An innovative, luxury cosmetics company recruiting for Head of New Product Development to work with bath oils in their Apothecary team. The company own the licences to some of the most prestigious luxury cosmetics brands in the world and have a portfolio of successful fragrances, bath products and skincare.
Your new role
- Analyse the market and stay one step ahead of competitors with your market offering.
- lay out budgets and mange them effectively, including COGs and ROI
- implement and carry out the new product development plan, ensuring it in in budget and everything is on schedule
- Push back against factories and ensure everything is on schedule and is produced to the highest quality
- Have strong negotiation skills and ensure all costs are line with budgets and you are delivering on margins
- Maintain and manage stock in UK and US DCs
What you'll need to succeed
- Comprehensive experience in NPD for cosmetics products - aromatherapy or bath products are highly desirable
- Commercially minded and savvy - able to mange budgets and negotiate excellent margins and the best delivery dates for the business
- A strong project manager - able to perform SWOT analyses on new projects and deliver best outcomes
- SAP/ SAGE experience is a bonus
- An excellent communicator- able to communicate with people of different levels and background and build good relationships
- Able to work in a small team
- Relaxed and friendly personality
- Good presentation skills
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.