Customer Service Manager - Jewellery
Customer Service Manager needed to join a contemporary jewellery brand best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. Based in West London, you will form an integral part of a fast and successful growing business!
- Confidently manage a team and supervise all aspects of customer service through a variety of channels including calls, email, web and social media platforms
- In charge of overseeing all aspects of customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements to the quality of service
- Be able to provide training to team members where needed
- Manage and analyse statistics and compile reports
- Set a clear mission for the team and ensure strategies are followed to ensure targets and KPIs are met
- In charge of dealing and resolving escalated complaints
- 2-3 years previous managerial customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Be able to build relationships with clients and solve any escalated issues
- Salary up to £34,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!