Experienced Production Assistant - Footwear
A rare opportunity to join an iconic, sophisticated footwear brand has arisen. Our client is looking for an experienced, vibrant Production Assistant to join their Central London team!
Are you a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years' experience who would love the chance to work alongside this well-established brand? This client has a strong, ever-growing international presence within the luxury market, it is a truly fantastic brand to be a part of and an opportunity not to be missed.
- Log all retail and wholesale client issues
- Liaise with Production Manager, all Head Office departments and manufacturers
- Provide clients with exceptional service, solutions and all necessary information
- Contact manufacturers detailing repair issues
- Monitor shipments and ship defective products to appropriate locations
- Follow up with manufacturers for repairs, making sure faulty goods are repaired within a reasonable amount of time
- Develop and maintain relationships with in house teams and suppliers
- Log all issues on to liaise with our warehouse to have the shoes shipped back to manufacturers for repair
- Highlight recurrent issues to Production Team
- Run monthly reports on main issues and document percentage of repairs vs returns
- Responsible for shipping faulty goods to manufacturers or local cobblers
- Previous experience in either footwear quality control or repairs is preferable
- Knowledge of footwear construction and raw materials is preferable
- Highly motivated and able to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent Italian is essential
- Salary between £22k - £28k (depending on experience)
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.