The role of Senior Account Manager will be working within a dynamic team reporting into the divisional MD with responsibility for developing and growing your designated womenswear accounts, preparing costings, negotiating prices with buyers and working closely with the design team to meet and exceed customer expectations by offering commercial successful ranges. This hugely successful supplier works with global retailers from ASOS and Ivy Park in the UK through to Country Road in Australia and C&A in Germany.
- Manage the critical path for your designated accounts working closely with the Merchandising team to ensure key deadlines are achieved.
- Attend customer meetings and follow sample requirements through to order.
- Sourcing of fabric and trims, working with customers and the design team.
- Negotiate prices, margins, lead times and quantities liaising closely with the Merchandising team.
- Continual market, trend, catwalk and comp shopping research to identify key trends and styles for the season working closely with the design team to ensure accurate interpretation.
- Ensure proto and press samples are actioned in line with the critical path and arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Raise PO’s and monitor each style up to UPC stage with Merchandising to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling.
- Liaise daily with Merchandisers to monitor delivery and Intake plans.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, proactively keeping them informed at all stages and mitigating against delays.
- Review weekly sales figures including best/worst.
- Sales Executive or Key Account Manager with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in supplier sales and multi-product womenswear.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail in relation to critical path management.
- Strong product eye with excellent market awareness.
- Service driven building excellent relationships with buyers.
- Experience briefing and working hand in hand with designers.
- Ability to liaise effectively and diplomatically across the business and to follow through.
- Ability to effectively manage timescales, workload and priorities.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Proficient in MS Office.