Production Coordinator - Account Manager
2 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Our long-standing client, a multi brand sportswear brand-house, is looking for a Production Coordinator cum Account Manager who understands the process flow and life-cycle of product through production cycle.
This is a process driven job where you will be working closely with overseas factories and internal product and merchandising/operations teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing Production Data daily.
- Flag any delays pertaining to apparel process
- Coordinate with the internal Product and Operations/Merchandising teams to build a live Work In Progress report.
- Track production of goods, liaising with factories daily.
- Collate all communications and feed data in to the Work in Progress (WIP) Matrix
- Keep the WIP matrix current, accurate and in the desired format.
- Analyse and Interpret data.
- Working closely with client and keeping them updated of any changes.
- Building and Maintaining good relationship with the Buyers
- Building good relationship with the in-house design, development and merchandising team and working with them to execute WIP Matrix.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have at least 4-5 years’ experience in the fashion apparel/textile/clothing industry.
- Have production experience gained either from the factory side or from the buying side dealing with apparel/textile/clothing factories
- Have good knowledge of apparel production lifecycle.
- Good Excel Skills
- You will be a patient and clear-headed person.
- Calm and diplomatic.
- You are a people's person - good at building relationships and softly influencing people.
- Willing to change and learn quick.
- Must be a UK resident with the right to work for any employer.
Apply for Production Coordinator - Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly