Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a Senior Merchandiser opportunity?
Michael Page Fashion is currently recruiting for a Senior Merchandiser for an established multi-channel retailer based in West Yorkshire.
The ideal candiate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop detailed budgets to cover Sales, Markdown, Margin and Intake and re-forecast when required
- In conjunction with buying team manage the range planning process for store group/web/brands using historical analysis, space and option requirement, market data, competitor and trend analysis
- Manage team in forward sales planning by line in order to maintain correct stock levels for both stores/web
- Lead team in-season trading of store group/online and implement strategies to react to product success/failure/delays etc.
- Manage team in preparation, implementation and adaptation of promotion proposals to meet budget over key trading periods
- Business analysis carried out to determine trends and highlight performance at brand level taking action where necessary
- Ensure efficient stock management to hit agreed target stock levels,
- Achieve maximum sell through, minimise markdown and keep terminal stock to a minimum.
- Manage WSSI process to ensure sales, stock and intake targets are met
- Manage store profiling of product and allocation process to ensure sales density is maximised and store targets are met
- Ensure all key product strategies are communicated to the retail teams to include presentation of ranges to retail when required in conjunction with Buying
The ideal candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical skills and results driven
- Strong leadership skills with successful experience of managing and developing people.
- Excellent awareness of the brand, the market place and the competition.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload in line with calendar and benchmarks, not being afraid to get into the detail as and when required.
- Ability to multi task and react quickly to trade and effectively to solve problems.
- Able to build effective working relationships at all levels both with colleagues and external partners in a professional manner.
- A confident, proactive team player who encourages team work, positivity and has a can-do attitude.
Competitive Package and salary