Our client is a luxury fashion Brand based in South West London. They have an exciting opportunity to join their business as an Ecommerce Manager, responsible for growing the online business by developing the ecommerce strategy to deliver the commercial plans.
E-Commerce Manager - The Role:
- Own the overall Ecommerce function and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver the optimum user experience, including purchase journey, and conversion.
- Accountable for the technical and commercial success of the site, through project delivery and excellent planning skills, taking the lead in bringing innovative new solutions to the table.
- Managing and developing both members of the ecommerce team.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to achieve commercial objectives and KPIs.
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities to lead the evolution of the Ecommerce function including identifying customer pain points and emerging customer needs and behavioral trends, develop a roadmap on ROI based prioritisation and production of business cases, working alongside all stakeholders and partners.
- Coordinate the relationship between departments, understanding their requirements and turning those into a coherent ongoing strategy.
- Manage the agency responsible for the site. This includes large development work, bug fixes, support and maintenance.
- Harness the power of SEO, heat mapping, analytics and search to drive maximum, relevant traffic to the website.
- Keep up to date with web trends and developments and ensure we remain current.
E-Commerce Manager - The Candidate:
- You’ll be a great leader who inspires their team with a track record of getting teams working together and coaching and developing individuals.
- Strong online trading and commercial acumen with at least five years’ experience
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing, website/google analytics, CRO and technology selection.
- Experience of managing agencies and third parties.
- Great influencing skills with experience of taking people with you to achieve organisational goals, comfortable communicating at a senior level with the ability to relay technical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge.
- Experience driving large ecommerce projects from business case to delivery.
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets.
- Customer focused with a passion for delivering a great online/digital experience.
- An inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of online development and frontend design.
- Use and knowledge of ecommerce content management systems.
E-Commerce Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.