Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Jewellery / Accessories
Our client operates standalone boutiques and luxury concessions within London. Due to expansion and growth they now have an opportunity for a Senior Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in Central London.
- Setting up optimum depth of stock at company as well as store and line level
- Manage the replenishment orders and stock transfers
- Communicating sales information to suppliers on a monthly basis
- Generating ad hoc reports
- Develop relationships with all stores to ensure a constant and optimum flow of communication
- Identifying owned stock for markdown
- Managing the day to day query and relationship between businesses
- Review and present sales reports internally and externally
- Strong merchandising background
- Multi-brand background experience is highly desirable
- Strong market knowledge within the jewellery sector
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 07712 551519 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.