CRM Loyalty Executive
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, offering key training courses and promotion opportunities. We have issued over £250K worth of grants to our Charity partners, through our Monsoon Accessorize Trust. The Trust allows us to support 19 projects currently and “give back to the communities we trade in”. We are a strong brand with many talented people in the business, along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
Reporting to the CRM Manager you will be responsible for helping to drive customer retention within the two loyalty programmes from Monsoon and Accessorize: The Monsoon Reward Programme and Accessorize Treats Programme.
Responsibilites of aCRM Loyalty Executive:
- To assist the CRM Manager with the delivery of strategy for the loyalty programmes for Monsoon and Accessorize.
- Provide day to day management of the Accessorize ‘Treats' Programme and the Monsoon ‘Reward' Programme, ensuring all activity and communications are optimised to deliver positive ROI.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties to enrich the two loyalty schemes with partnership activities.
- Co-ordinate and manage rewards & programme benefits for both brands including (but not limited to) a Welcome Programme, a Birthday Programme and an Anniversary Programmes.
- Work closely with the Procurement Manager on keeping fulfilment and postage costs minimal within Monsoon Accessorize standards.
- Support the CRM Manager, Customer Insight Manager and Customer Analyst to develop best in class customer segmentation for the two programmes.
- Work with internal marketing teams to manage events and activity to enhance the loyalty programmes.
- Support the CRM Manager to develop a VIP Programme for each brand.
- Work with 3rd parties to ensure that benefits of both brands Reward schemes are being optimised to continue to offer exciting and varied partnerships for our customers.
- Work with relevant internal teams to improve the loyalty experience in-store and online.
- Continuously think of ways to automate campaigns and reports and simplify processes.
What do you need to be a CRM Loyalty Executive?
- Experience in CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, self motivated, driven and has initiative
- Relevant degree (specialism CRM / Marketing)
- Experience in working with data analysis and segmentation
- Strong project management – ability to manage and deliver several campaigns at the same time
- Numerate and analytical and be able to provide insights
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, the Customer Engagement department is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent.You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 23 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as generous discounts!
If you feel you have the potential to become a CRM Loyalty Executive, please apply via our internal portal on our website www.monsoonjobs.com