Client Project/Account Manager
Our Client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company; they are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees they operate a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. We now welcome applications for the role of Client Project/Account Manager.
As a Client Project/ Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a client verification programme and will primarily be responsible for accounts focused on Supply Chain Assessment & Solutions (SAS) activity. You will be working closely with colleagues’ and external clients, technical staff to ensure timely and consistent delivery of services.
Your will deliver reports as required including contract progress and KPI reports, ensuring remedial action plans are developed for any incident where service performance falls below expected standard.
As an Account Manager you will build effective relationships with assigned key clients and will maintain close contact with key decision makers. You will also gather, analyse and share market intelligence and competitor information to ensure sales teams are kept up-to-date with industry issues.
A full job description will be discussed with short listed candidates.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record in an account management/project management role, working within a service provider. In addition, you’ll need to have:-
- Knowledge/experience of Corporate Social Responsibility, SA8000, social auditing, environmental issues and/or related subjects.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in supply chain management or similar expertise
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organisation
- The ability to develop effective client relationships
- Experience of working on own initiative to solve problems as they arise
- Strong English language skills with excellent oral and written communication
- Must be IT literate covering the applications of MS Office and at intermediate level in Word and Excel
- A minimum 5 grade A-C, GCSE or equivalent, including Maths and English
The role offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, retail discount scheme, health cover after 1 year and a contributory stakeholder pension scheme and life cover.
Please apply in complete confidence with your current CV