German Speaking Wholesale Manager - Menswear
This multi-brand showroom based in London is responsible for selling contemporary brands into both key accounts and independents in the UK and internationally. This role is ideal for a Sales Executive or Wholesale Manager who is fluent in German and has menswear experience.
- Manage , develop and service existing accounts as well as identify and convert new account opportunities
- Analyse performance and review sell-thrus for relevant accounts
- Attend store visits and organise staff training as necessary, helping to manage the positioning of product in store to ensure best sell out achieved
- Attend brand sales meetings, seasonal collection launches and trade shows
- Present collections to current and potential new clients - travel to Paris for market
- At least 4 years' experience in Wholesale and Account Management
- Recent menswear experience is a must to be considered
- Must be fluent in German
- Track record of business development, commercial acumen, ownership and accountability with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the pressure of achieving sales targets
- Strong organisation stills as well as a team player and proactive
- Salary up to £38k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.