Sales Executive - Luxury Womenswear - Salary up to £35k
We have partnered with a luxury women's RTW brand that is thriving in both the UK and international markets, to recruit a Wholesale Executive. Established over 20 years ago they are a British brand known for their timeless high-quality pieces.
This is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial Sales Executive who is looking to join a fantastic team and build their career with an internationally recognised brand.
In a nutshell, as the Sales Executive you will be responsible for leading the global sales strategy for the brand. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing and nurturing all global accounts
- Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
- Prospecting and client outreach
- Plan and execute pop-ups and other trade marketing initiatives that can lead to increasing sell-thrus
- Regular store training
- Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
- Organise all aspects of trade shows and travel abroad
- You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 3 years to be considered for this role.
- Experience working for in-house for a smaller brand is a must.
- Strong understanding of the international luxury women's RTW market - international contacts are a must
- Proven track record of opening new accounts and increasing turnover YOY
- Relationships with buyers in key global luxury retailers
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- Experience with Excel
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Salary up to £35k (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.