As an Analytics/DSM(Demand Supply Management) Recruiter at our Nike European headquarters, you will be a key member of the EMEA Talent Acquisition team and help support acquisition for Nike’s Demand & Supply Management function.
Your focus will be to recruit analytics, planning and data science talent and to build a solid pipeline of candidates for future needs.
You should thrive on sourcing, networking and engaging with potential candidates in this hyper-competitive space, as well as have the skills to manage a variety of internal stakeholders, while being results-oriented.
You will own the end-to-end recruitment process, ensure a differentiated candidate experience and convince talent of Nike’s compelling EVP. In this role you will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager, Analytics.
- Create innovative fulfillment tactics that meet talent demand within your pipeline, in partnership with the TA Manager and HR Business Partner.
- Develop and manage a recruitment plan to include creative sourcing, assessment and closing strategies for target groups. Put these strategies into place and be responsible for the execution to meet set recruitment plans and KPIs.
- Facilitate strategy/intake meetings with your hiring managers, source passive candidates, manage active applicants in the ATS, drive the interview and selection process, determine success metrics for your pipeline and provide relevant reporting to business stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic talent initiatives such as diversity, employer branding, training, talent days, and other initiatives to maintain the continuous flow of high-quality talent
- Take a data-driven approach to recruiting and identify and/or escalate opportunities in the recruitment funnel.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience within FMCG, Technology, Retail and/or a relevant consumer industry, including international or multi-country search.
- 2+ years analytics, supply chain and/or Data Science recruitment experience at an agency and/or within a large corporation as internal recruiter, with a track record of success in sourcing and networking.
- Experience with fast-paced recruitment across EMEA, while leveraging local cultural contexts.
- Ability to quickly adjust to changing requirements, including the ability to work with ambiguity.
- Exceptional skills in building relationships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, Nike peers, and the external analytics community.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills with the ability to use data to tell a story.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills and the ability to create/share a visually compelling presentation.
- Tenacity to succeed and you thrive in team-based cultures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a relevant field.