We have an exciting newly created opportunity for a Head of Merchandising to join a luxury London based womenswear brand, responsible for managing the overall OTB and sales forecast for their worldwide stores and concessions within luxury department stores, reporting to COO and Creative Director and founder of the business.
• Manage regular and effective communications with suppliers, department stores and stakeholders
• Range and intake planning
• Manage the planned and effective flow of product through the physical supply chain.
• Owning and managing intake plans for specific planning groups within each category in line with budget expectations.
• Influencing sales and margin forecast with Buyers.
• Influencing commercial decisions made with the Buyer and the presentation team
• Managing inventory to agreed stock budgets and within OTB and to agreed availability and stock turn KPI’s
• Developing and managing Senior Merchandisers to ensure high performing Merchandising team
• Working with logistics team to manage end-to-end product stock flow
• Managing and developing the OTB and Buying plan with International department stores
• Ensuring strong communication with Store Operations.
• Support and influence (with trading team / Buyer) company sales & margin budget/forecast for specific planning groups
• Manage regular supplier communications with regular meetings and forecasts and help drive Multichannel improvements across specific planning groups
• Experience in a similar Merchandise position with a Luxury brand
• Good communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Experience of good cross – functional working
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent analysis and problem solving
• Process driven
• Commercial and understanding the customer