1 day left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Trespass is a prize winning privately owned international company with their headquarters in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Jacobs & Turner Ltd, was established in 1938 as a manufacturer of workwear and outerwear. The Trespass brand was created in 1984 and is focused on performance outdoor sports and leisurewear.
Trespass design and produce ‘Performance Outdoor Clothing and Footwear’ including a wide range of outdoor related accessories.
We deliver functional, fashionable, innovative technical clothing for leisure pursuits and outdoor activities including, snow sports, hiking and travel.
Our values define who we are and how we do our job. They also help us to work together in the most effective way to provide our users with a quality value for money product they can trust.
We are committed to:-
- Value for Money
- Technical Innovation
- Product Development
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, please apply to join our team!
Footwear Designer – Head Office in Glasgow
Due to continued expansion, Trespass, Outdoor specialists, wish to recruit an experienced Footwear Designer to join our existing Design team.
Trespass operates from our prestigious Office/Warehouse & Design complex on the south side of Glasgow City Centre.
Footwear is one of our fastest growing sectors and we are looking for a motivated individual with excellent organisational skills.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:-
- Creative flair, along with the ability to spot fashion trends before they happen
- Experience of design software within a footwear environment
- Knowledge of footwear product design, particularly in Outdoor & Sport
- Ability to lead projects, meet deadlines, operate in a fast-paced changing environment
- The ability to push the Trespass brand and to create designs that meet fashion & commercial needs
- Experience in liaising with overseas factories with good vocal, communication and language skills
You will work to create a line from concept to reality. You’ll develop seasonal strategies and help to create the overall Footwear design strategy.
Identify new product opportunities through market research and drive new ideas that support company growth and brand initiatives.
Manage prototype developments for new designs to delivery of bulk stock.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in Footwear Design (ideally performance/outdoor/sport)
- Product Design degree would be advantageous
To be considered for the role, either apply directly via this website attaching the requested information, or email your CV and covering letter. Alternatively, you can post your application to: H. Gardner, Jacobs & Turner Ltd, 149 Vermont Street, Kinning Park, Glasgow, G41 1LU.
Please also include a covering letter (of no more than 1 page of A4) summarising:-
- Why you are interested in the role
- Why you feel you are suitable for the role
- Your current salary / benefits package and expectations
You must follow these instructions correctly to be considered for the role.
Apply for Footwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly