We are a supplier of fast fashion to most of the UK high street we are looking for a talented Ladies Jersey design Specialist, who is used to working in a fast paced environment. We need someone with at least 4 years industry experience within a retail or supplier to work across mainly Ladieswear
- Identify trends in colour, fabric, pattern and silhouette.
- Create and drive newness whilst moving on any best sellers.
- Drive market intelligence through research and analysis based on; Blogs, Catwalks, TV, Film and any emerging street trends
- Translate inspiration from seasonal trends into commercial designs for our customer base
- Communicating with our customers, head office and factories on a daily basis
- Managing day to day requests as well as driving and holding their own accounts
- experience designing Jerseywear within a retailer or supplier
- Can work across; formal, casual, dresses, graphic & printed tees
- A good eye for print and graphics is a must
- Passionate about trend with great technical knowledge of all garment make up & fabric bases as well as washes
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with working with Turkey preferred but not essential
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
Could be ideal for someone looking to take the next step up or someone already in an established senior jersey role.
Apply for Jersey Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly