GERBER PATTERN CUTTER
A highly established fashion supplier of ladieswear to the high street retailers is seeking a Creative Pattern Cutter to join their successful team. You will be working closely with the production / design teams and have excellent knowledge of Gerber.
- Create packs from new orders and specs from 1st fit onwards and to update, amend and ensure all details are correct though to production.
- Create make sheets for factories and send factory pack to factories.
- Costing sheets.
- Ensure graded patterns been graded correctly - checking all thoroughly.
- Amendments as requested by clients for potential.
- Ensure all fit and make requests have been actioned before sending fit sample for approval.
- Suggest ways of reducing costs on garments to other departments / teams.
- To amend patterns from Buying Sample stage through to factory samples
- Following critical path and ensuring maintained to highest standards.
- Arranging for graded patterns to make size sets for approval.
- Fill in graded specs and add further measurement points for the factory to follow if
- Convert and save graded pattern sent by the Graders.
- Must be computer literate and have good knowledge of Excel, Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Must have knowledge of CAD pattern cutting programs - Gerber is essential.
- Must be able to work in a team and ensure constant and clear communication.
- Must be able work quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Have basic grading knowledge.