Senior Graphic Designer - Immediate Start
Do you have a keen eye for detail with a strong focus and vision to be part of a successful eyewear company? Are you looking to have a bright future on the horizon acting as Senior Graphic Designer to represent numerous luxury eyewear brands. Please get in touch now as this is an immediate start!
Senior Graphic Designer – The Role:
- Lead, develop and manage all facets of the creative team, including product design, web and social media content and art direction.
- Proactively create shoot concepts, including mood boards, and again sign off for concepts from other teams.
- Looking to introduce new suppliers/test new suppliers and manage suppliers to required quality, cost and timing.
- Working as part of a small team, you will drive the creative team as well as managing external sourcing.
- Playing an integral role in the ongoing growth of the brand you will become responsible for its continued success by producing engaging creative content, both in the UK and Internationally.
- You will work closely with the senior team, most specifically the Global Brand & Marketing Director.
Senior Graphic Designer – The Candidate:
- You will be a dynamic Senior Graphic Designer, with a proven track record in your field and at least 6yrs+ experience as a designer.
- Highly organised and professional.
- Ideally you will have experience in a fast growing premium/ luxury brand environment.
- You will possess strong understanding of processes and aesthetics of good photography.
- Must have advanced Adobe Creative Suite including In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including with typography and photographic retouching needs.
Senior Graphic Designer – The Company:
My client is one of the world’s fastest growing eyewear companies and they are looking for a senior graphic designer to work with their ever growing brand portfolio.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to - email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.