Junior Wholesale Account Manager
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bubbly and outgoing Junior Wholesale Account Manager to come on board and play an integral part in managing key wholesale accounts. You will be motivated, driven and hold the ability to bring on new accounts with your Account Manager.
Junior Wholesale Account Manager - The Role
- Uploading new product, merchandising wholesale website, replying to customer enquiries
- Accepting, approving & obtaining new customers
- Ensuring the website is fully stocked across all categories
- Liaising with design team on weekly wholesale mailers
- Preparing relevant documents for orders, airway bills, invoices
- Tracking pre ordered stock, following critical paths/lead times
- Improving current practices and performance
- Preparing monthly and weekly reports sales reports
- Meeting KPI's & sales performance targets
Junior Wholesale Account Manager - The Person
- 2yrs experience within a similar role
- Proven account management skills
- Proven organisational skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.