Ideal role for a Marketing Executive who is looking for a step up to Marketing Manager position.
Growing lifestyle brand, known for their effortless clothing and accessories is looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to join their team based on the South Coast.
Great opportunity for someone who shares a passion for outdoor/lifestyle clothing and who will create, execute and manage a mix of traditional, PR and digital activities.
Marketing Manager – The Job Description
- To create, execute and manage the marketing strategy & calendar for the successful long term development of the brand.
- To coordinate clear, consistent and compelling marketing campaigns across all communication channels - including Tradeshows, Branding, Online, ECRM, Retail and Social Media.
- Develop the vision and direction to grow the brand both nationally and internationally.
- Brand Promotions, Merchandising and Marketing Communications
- Generate appropriate marketing collateral to support local marketing initiatives
- Organising the design, compilation & production of the company’s bi-annual catalogue (Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter)
- Organise and attend photoshoots for the catalogue production and web site content.
- Oversee online activities.
- Produce the annual marketing plan and arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Oversee trade show activities including trade shows in UK and Europe
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press, social media etc.
- Management of the marketing budget and accountable for spend.
- Monitor and report effectiveness/success of marketing campaigns
- Manage PR relationships with Editors, create PR, offline/online content, social media
- Manage sampling requests for photoshoots, and update/manage the press/image files
- Improve/manage the brand corporate identity (colours, tone of voice, website copy, photography)
Marketing Manager – The Person Specification
- 3-4 years’ experience in similar marketing position, ideally within fashion or textiles
- Marketing degree, or relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Experience of developing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting on ROI – desirable
- Highly organised with confident time management skills, ability to work on multiple projects and complete to tight deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe
- A great eye for attention to detail
- A team player, someone who will thrive on their own initiative, and in supporting wider projects
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.