This role is all about ensuring fit and quality is up to the high stadards of the business and their customers, whilst ensuring fast paced time scales are adhered to- communcating developments to the correct point of contact.
With almost 10 years trading experience, my client has a strong eye for fashion trends with a focus on taking inspiration from Celebrity looks.
The business has seen continuous growth, since it's conception and believes in building lasting relationships with it's customers and factory base.
● Attend initial design meetings and giving input on technical challenges for products
● Chasing, logging in and preparing samples in time for fit sessions.
● Leading the fit session using technical knowledge solving fit issues to bring garment in line with company standards.
● See the products through from development to bulk shipment and
development to pre production.
● Issuing Fit comments using PLM system and ensuring company standards are maintained
throughout all product areas.
● Updating PLM on a daily basis to ensure critical path is being maintained.
● Using time efficiently to also approve test reports/ICs/AQLs.
● Women's multi- product experience preferred
● Good garment construction/pattern knowledge is necessary
● Knowledge of testing standards
● Understanding of sample lead times
● Good knowledge of Excel, Word and the ability, and willingness, to learn new computer
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication is a must
● Commercially minded, with a keen eye for detail
● Able to think calmly and clearly under pressure
● Degree in Garment Technology, Pattern Cutting, Clothing Design or similar is desirable
● Basic Illustrator skills
Work for a market leading supplier that supplier to some of the biggest high street retailers