Womenswear Senior Buyer
I am looking to recruit a Senior Buyer covering womenswear with an established womenswear retailer based in Yorkshire. This business has had a phenomenal growth recently and has just opened up a number of new stores totalling in 330, the business has seen a massive growth in online sales and has grown from 16-20%.
An established womenswear retailer selling fashionable, on-trend but affordable products. The retailer has seen such growth since modernising the overall look of all the new launches for denim, leisurewear, casual blouses, swim and resort wear.
- Continue to have direct line management responsibility for their Buying and will be accountable for all departmental KPI's.
- Collation of weekly trading issues across departments and upward communication of this information in controller's absence.
- Brainstorming and sharing best practice across the buying floor, i.e. key supplier strategies, sourcing policies, bought sample procedures etc.
- Ranges are available and fully presented.
- Quarterly comp shops are to be taken alongside Senior Merchandiser and VM team to establish missed opportunities and new key driving strategies
- You have knowledge and understand the high-street.
- You have a good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness 3-5 years at Buyer/ Senior Buyer level.
- You have the ability to influence and build new relationships.
- You are a team player and have good management skills.
- You are a confident individual as you will be required to present at board level.
- You have experience in buying womenswear, this experience is essential.
An opportunity to join a developing and evolving business that is showing excellent growth in sales.
The business is going through an exciting change that will change the perception of the business and will only continue to grow from this.