Head of HR - FTC - Luxury Brand (London)
Are you looking for a FTC in a Head of HR role working for one of the worlds most luxurious shoe brands? This is a 9-12 month contract where the challenge will be to deliver and develop people initiatives and solutions that support the business strategy. To champion the company values and establish a great place to work and a culture which engages the team.
- Support the implementation of the HR Strategy and create/manage HR processes
- Manage all recruitment, ensuring all recruitment needs are addressed
- Work closely with the CEO and Leadership Team to develop and implement learning & development strategies
- Promote employee engagement and a positive work culture
- Manage the Performance Appraisal process and provide support and guidance to employees and managers on aspects of the employee lifecycle and people processes
- Manage the HR budget
- Work closely with external benefits providers and external payroll bureaus
- Manage the HR Manager
- You must be CIPD qualified with at least 8 years HR experience
- Strong understanding and experience of talent management and acquisition
- Retail, fashion or luxury background ideal - experience working with a non-corporate environment
- Previous experience implementing people strategy
- Strategic and commercial approach to HR
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels
- International HR experience ideal
- Background managing payroll would be a plus
- Salary is £75,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience)
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.