Brand Wholesale Manager
As a Wholesale Brand Manager you will be looking after their exsisting customers and clients while also helping to grow the brand.
Successful well estblished worldwide leading supplier
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting the company products in an appropriate manner to make a sale
- Developing and maintaining and relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing our company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practices with team
- Representing the company at trade shows and exhibitions; gaining new customers and selling to existing customers.
** Please not you must be fluent within French to be considered for this role**
Offer a competitive salary with company benefits.