Ecommerce Coordinator - Contemporary Fashion - £25k
Are you an experienced Ecommerce Assistant or Coordinator looking to join a vibrant and growing young brand? We have partnered with an internationally recognised contemporary womenswear brand to recruit an Ecommerce Coordinator to join their team based in East London.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year's experience working in an Ecommerce role with a background in fashion.
As the Ecommerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and executing the online strategy to successfully drive traffic and sales.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the website
- Provide a high level of customer service via phone, email and social media
- Dispatch all online orders
- Work closely with an agency to manage paid search and SEO strategies
- Create and implement strategies that will drive traffic and increase retention
- Ownership of online sales targets and online KPIs; identify areas for growth and improvements
- Merchandise the website
- Plan and create A/B testing for weekly email campaigns
- Compile sales reports and customer activity reports on a regular basis
- At least 3 years' experience working in the fashion industry with a background in Ecommerce
- Proficient with Magento and Shopify
- Proficient in using and reporting in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Zedonk is desirable
- Salary between £23-25k, depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.