4 days left
You will be responsible for collating relevant data and analysing the information to advise the business on range planning, forecasting and buys and our trade partners, new markets and ecommerce on potentializing sales, budget and stock optimisation.
Our client is a beautiful brand based in Cornwall who has continued to go from strength to strength and lots of exciting plans are in place for the future. They will be able to offer excellent progression and growth within the role along with a friendly head office team.
- Have an understanding of future trends, business direction and promotional activities to propose growth opportunities.
- Able to communicate clearly, work through multiple options and build evidence to justify proposals.
- Draw together analysis and data from trade and direct to consumer sales to produce a core option plan for key account customers taking into account an offering of newness
- Create accurate forecast requirements for Key Account buys.
- Review key account buys by customer to ensure that budgets and sales targets are met.
- Work collaboratively with the Key Account Sales team and Key Account customer to give guidance on sales performance identify areas of opportunity or de-risk if necessary.
- Monitor and optimise the allocation of stocks.
- Proven experience in building option plans and able to demonstrate the success of future projections
- Knowledge of databases and report building.
- Preferably experienced in a similar merchandise focused role.
- Knowledge of, or experience in the apparel industry would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Highly capable with numerical tasks.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy essential.
Competitive salary and great company benefits and bonuses