Are you an established Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser ready for the next move?
Michael Page Fashion are looking for a Merchandise Manager for a well-known multi-channel fashion retailer west Yorkshire.
The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for the following:
- To maintain good working relationships with internal and external suppliers
- To identify sales/stock opportunities and threats through line reporting and analysis
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of departmental performance and understand which are the most appropriate levers to use to maximise business performance at any given time
- Agree range plan, stock flow, margins and process with the Buyer to ensure smooth flow of the right stock at the right time
- Manage the reporting of historical KPI's for analysis and use the historical mix to assess
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work-loads
- Strong analytical Skills
- Results orientated with good communication & interpersonal skills
Competitive Salary and Package