Digital Artwork Designer - Contemporary Brand
Our client is a growing contemporary womenswear brand known for their intricate and detailed designs. They are now looking for a self-driven and creative Digital Artwork Designer to join their beautiful offices in East London.
- You will oversee all brand publishing including company presentations, packaging, lookbooks, business cards, team documents and more
- Work closely with the Digital team to create assets for all social channels, weekly email marketing campaigns and creative support on digital campaigns
- Create colour ups and CADs for the production team
- Support and organise campaign shoots
- Manage the edit of the lookbook shoots and any other digital assets for the website
- Support with retail pop-up stores - create POS imagery and wraparounds
- Experience working in a similar role for a fashion brand
- Advance knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with organising photoshoots and managing the editing process
- Knowledge of Capture One is ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Salary: £32-35k (depending on experience)
- Company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Digital Artwork Designer - Contemporary Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly