Assistant to the E-Commerce & Wholesale Manager
7 days left
Company: Rachel Riley Ltd
This position is for immediate start.
Closing Date for Applications –
About the Company
Rachel Riley is an award-winning luxury brand for children. Our internationally recognised British company is based in central London. We have a busy flagship store on vibrant Marylebone High Street and websites in both the UK and America. We have wholesale businesses in the UK and USA with sales agents across England and showrooms in New York, Atlanta and Dallas.
About the Candidate:
The ideal candidate would be someone with excellent computer skills, extremely accurate with great time management. Working closely with the E-Commerce and Wholesale Manager the candidate will be responsible for data input for the company’s Retail and Wholesale websites, stock level management, and stock room organisation.
Essential computer skills: Microsoft Excel & Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop.
Illustrator and Quark would also be useful.
About the Role:
Duties will include:
- Inputting Wholesale sales orders onto the EPOS system.
- Preparing samples for wholesale trade shows and for the selling season in the wholesale show room.
- Coordinating with the Production Team ensuring all samples are received in for website photography.
- Preparing sales packs for the wholesale customers to use for their selling season ahead.
- Merchandising and weekly maintenance on the Retail & Wholesale websites.
- Inputting product information into Feeds for the websites both Wholesale and Retail for UK and US.
- Organising & assisting in the processing of Wholesale bulk shipments on a seasonal basis at our Distribution Centre, splitting and packing per customer according to individual wholesale customer requirements.
This position would suit an enthusiastic, hands-on, self-motivated, hard-worker, interested in working for an award-winning childrenswear brand. The successful candidate will need excellent organisational skills, an accurate and methodical approach and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Apply for Assistant to the E-Commerce & Wholesale Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly