Search Marketing Consultant
6 days left
- Job Type
My Client is looking for a Search Marketing Consultant to join their growing team in Newcastle. They need candidates who have strong, demonstrable experience in paid search (SEO) from either an in-house or agency background. The ideal candidate will also be highly creative as well as analytic and tech savvy.
The client are an industry leader in their field.
The key responsibilities of the Search Marketing Consultant is to drive the SEO activity of the organisation. You will utilise a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance and providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You'll implement high quality campaigns to drive improvements to the organisation's performance, take an active role in project managing multiple projects, and work with the senior management team to develop and improve the company's overall SEO strategy.
The successful Search Marketing Consultant will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Very strong knowledge and expedience of SEO strategy - Multi-Channel SEO and Technical SEO
- Ability to mulit-task and work on several projects at once
- Be continuously monitoring campaigns to identify areas of improvement
- Excellent communication skills - able to work with colleagues outwith and inside the organisation
- Be within commuting distance of the office in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Be tech savvy with a highly analytical mind but also creative
- Passionate about all things digital and keep SEO and paid knowledge updated with new trends and technologies
Excellent opportunity in a growing business, with salary between £22k and £30k DOE plus benefits and pension.