PRODUCT DEVELOPER – Sports Apparel
I have an excellent opportunity for a Product Developer to join a premier brand management company across their ladies & mens sportswear.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop products from initial tech pack stage through to final bulk production buy-ready, ensuring quality, fit and price targets are met.
- Build and maintain a thorough understanding of the supply base and ensure awareness throughout the broader team.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with suppliers.
- Manage individual workload and timelines.
- Assist in the design process by identifying opportunities for improvement or efficiency.
- Use the line plan to ensure all target prices are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate tech packs, enabling easy understanding for factories.
- Contribute to the business innovation agenda, identifying new ideas within the supply base.
- Work with the supply chain team to ensure clarity of product development information both internally and externally.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering
Job Ref: RG-47874
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for PRODUCT DEVELOPER – Sports Apparel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly