Import Merchandiser - Womenswear Fashion
A great opportunity for an Import Merchandiser - Womenswear Fashion to join one of Manchester's leading fashion suppliers. This supplier has a number of high profile accounts and has strong Ecommerce presence to showcase their product. The business sells Dresses, Skirts, Tops, Co-ordinated sets, Playsuits, Jumpsuits, Jeans, Trousers, Blazers, Knitwear, Coats and Jackets, that are fashion forward.
You will be liaising with shipping and deliveries to ensure goods arrive and are processed and delivered on time as well as successfully managing day to day contact with key accounts, responding promptly to communications and taking appropriate actions to ensure all customer needs are met.
* Maintaining critical paths to ensure orders are on time
* Daily communication between customer and factory
* Working with factories in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and China
* Working on approval for Fit/bulk/fabrics/trims etc
* Chasing fits and specs
* Organising collections and managing packing lists
* Looking after production and making sure orders are running on time
* Supporting the Senior Management Team within all aspects
* Raising orders with factories
* Liaising with Suppliers and customers
* Raising purchase orders, label orders (care labels, brand labels, price labelling).
* Lab dip, print strike offs, bulk fabric and sample submissions.
* Working with major store groups.
* Administrative duties which include answering incoming calls, data entry etc.
* Must have relevant experience and have previously worked in fashion.
* Experience of liaising with overseas factories.
* Critical path management experience.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Fully computer literate.
* Must have a flexible approach to work and be highly organised.
One of Manchesters leading Fashion suppliers
Highly desirable Accounts and Product