Ecommerce Assistant - London - Luxury Accessories
Ecommerce and Social Media Executive / Assistant wanted to join a luxury accessories brand with a strong ethos and distinguishable products, based in London. You will be responsible for the day to day website activity and curate the brand's social media presence.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns and using goggle analytics and online figures to report on product and website performance
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- At least 2 years previous B2C ecommerce experience for a luxury brand
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, specifically Magento
- Be able to use Google Analytics to improve results and SEO and PPC knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A team player with a "Can do Attitude" who is highly analytical and organised
- Salary up to £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Excellent company benefits
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.