Multi Product WW Technologist - Maternity cover
My Client, a British Boutique Brand based in West London is recruiting for a temp multi product WW Technologist to cover a maternity cover 2 days a week from January 2019 for a 6 to 9 month contract.
The role of temp Multi Product WW Technologist - mat cover will report into the Design and Technical functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to produce technical specifications for the product areas, ensuring the suppliers fully understand and apply instructions. Have a good understanding of pattern cutting, garment construction, grading and manufacturing techniques.
- Assisting with the Fitting process, taking coherent fit comments, sending out fit comments with photos and updated measurements.
- Knowledge of working to a critical path and managing product sealing process. Good organisational skills and have ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Assessment of fabric test report results, liaison with the suppliers to resolve any fabric issues to satisfactory level, prior to production, and approval of wash care instructions.
- Advise Suppliers on any Quality related issues giving support to solve these.
- Monitor customer returns issues and ensure corrective action is taken where required.
- Good Excel and word experience
- Good sketching skills, to create technical sketches to upload onto specification sheets.
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.