Lead Customer Analyst
Monsoon Accessorize truly is a global brand. With over 770 international branches in over 55 markets, we are represented on five continents, and still growing. We offer exquisite products that represent individuality, originality and strong global brand values. Here at Monsoon Accessorize we care about giving great customer service. Everything we do is about trying to be the best. We don't have a fancy mission statement, it's about passion for beautiful product and friendliness. It's about being true to our core ethics and values but most of all, it's about having fun and enjoying work. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Customer Analyst to join our Customer Engagement team, reporting to the Head of Customer Engagement. This exciting new position will work across both the Monsoon & Accessorize brands and will give you the opportunity to work on some high profile projects within the business. As the Lead Customer Analyst you will be responsible for deliverying reporting, analysis and insight of customer data.
This role is pivatol in supporting the business to achieve its strategic goals through the design, delivery and interpretation of customer insight from customer behavioural and transactional data by using advanced analytical techniques.
We are looking for an experienced Analyst who demonstrates a keen understanding of our customers; their behaviours, characteristics and relationship with our brands.You must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of our customers; their behaviours, characteristics and relationship with our brands to provide actionable insight to the business
What will you do as a Lead Customer Analyst?
- Analysing project briefs and define the most appropriate analysis to adopt for each project
- Developing customer dashboards to establish whether company goals are being achieved
- Develop customer segmentation
- Develop analysis and reporting around two reward programmes to understand the impact and opportunities
- Develop analysis and reporting around our customer lifecycle strategy
- Develop analysis around best customers
- Develop analysis around customer and their behaviours around channels
- Develop analysis to support the commercial goals of the ecommerce team to seek out opportunities.
- Develop analysis that will support key strategic business decisions
- We have developed a customer roadmap were we will be challenging and developing our customer proposition, this role will develop analysis and projection modelling to determine the effectiveness of those propositions.
- Respond quickly to business requests for information, data and insight.
- Researching and developing industry best practice in customer insight and analytics
- Establish and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing and prioritising team work load to meet agreed deadlines and deliverables
What will you need to succeed as a Lead Customer Analyst?
- B.Sc., Mathematics, Statistics or related subject with a significant statistical content
- Experience working with customer data to create insight
- First class data manipulation and analytical skills using SQL
- Experience using other analytical languages such as R or Python
- Experience of using MicroStrategy or similar analytics tool
- Able to interpret numbers, translating them into actionable items.
- Working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent time management - must be able to plan time effectively and prioritise
- Self-motivated, driven and has initiative
- Possesses a “business head” with a focus on profit.
- Personable and articulate
- Excel, Power point and Word skills
What are we like to work for?
If you're passionate about Monsoon Accessorize and love the brand aesthetic and rich heritage, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan. We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as generous discounts!
If you feel you have the potential to become a Lead Customer Analyst, we would love to hear from you.