Our client is a Luxury fashion Brand based in South West London. They are currently looking for a Copywriter . This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand, at an exciting time of change and strategic progression within the ecommerce and marketing teams.
Copywriter - The Role:
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will oversee a broad spectrum of disciplines including copywriting for web content, offline marketing initiatives and any other business copy requirements.
- Content curation is key here - you will need to be comfortable creating engaging and exciting copy. This role will need to fulfil all copy requirements across the website including product descriptions, emails, feature pages, homepage, landing pages as well as our blog.
- You will also provide copy for our own social channels as well as paid social campaigns, working closely with the Designers to ensure each campaign engages the target audience.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand, at an exciting time of change and strategic progression within the ecommerce and marketing department.
Copywriter - The Candidate:
- Degree-educated with at least 3 years' commercial experience in a related role.
- You will have a passion for fashion and have experience of working in a lifestyle brand.
- You will be passionate about social media and engaging with customers.
- Any interest in photography is a bonus.
- You will be able to demonstrate your written skills from previous work, showing a strong understanding of brand tone.
Copywriter - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.